Follow these steps to quickly and easily start using MMGuardian to manage and monitor your child’s iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Download the MMGuardian Parental Control app to your child’s device from the Apple App Store.
- Launch the app and register to create a new parent account, or log in to an existing MMGuardian account.
- Follow the on-screen steps to “Enroll” the device to the management system.
- After enrollment, on return to the app: The app will now function as a web browser, but web browsing will not be possible or restricted until you enable the Web Filter at the web portal.
- Log in to the Parent Web Portal to set up the required device and web filter configuration.