How Can We Help?
Add Additional Admin Numbers
Additional admin phone numbers for to the Android child phone app can be added, either:
In the child phone app itself
1. Open the main MMGuardian app on your child’s phone, and enter your admin password.
2. Go to the Settings menu (tap on the 3 dots, at the top right of the screen).
3. In the Settings screen, select “Admin Phone”
4. Enter the additional admin phone number, and tap the “Add” button.
At the web portal
1. Go to https://family.mmguardian.com
2. Log in using your MMGuardian account email address and admin password.
3. Select the relevant child phone, in the top green bar.
4. Click on the Settings menu item
5. Enter the additional admin phone number, and tap the “Add” button.
6. Click on the yellow “Save” button to send the changes to the child phone app.