Pervasive Group is excited to announce the new release of MMGuardian, version 1.3x, which includes several very important, exciting new features for parents.
In particular, parents now have new options for when the lock their child’s device with MMGuardian. Specifically, parents may choose:
1. Whether or not to terminate an ongoing call when the lock is activated.
2. Whether or not to put phone into silent mode when the device is locked.
3. Whether or not to send an auto reply when the device is locked
4. Whether or not to allow certain apps to be accessible when the phone is locked.
5. Whether or not to allow child to call or text a pre-defined list (by the admin) of contacts
6. Whether or not to send location information in case of emergency.
6. The ability to detect user tampering when phone is locked, present a warning and alert the parent, and then lock down the phone to a minimum access level
Please try out these exciting new features when locking your child’s phone and we hope you enjoy using MMGuardian.