Enrolment and Profile Installation
Enrolment of app for iPhone/iPad/iPod
The MMGuardian application must to be “enrolled” to enable the system to communicate with the device. This will be required in either of the following situations:
1. Right after app registration.
2. If the device management profiles are removed, and you need or wish to re-enrol the device.
To re-enroll the device, proceed as follows:
- Open the MMGuardian app on your child’s device.
- Tap on the (i) info menu item, in the bottom menu bar.
- Log into the app, entering your admin password.
- Tap the Re-Enroll button, at the top.
- When the screen changes to iOS Device Enrollment, follow the steps as described:
- Tap Install Profile, then on the popups that show, the Allow and then the Close buttons
- With the profile now downloaded, tap the phone’s home button to close the MMGuardian app
- Open the device’s Settings app
- Tap on the Profile Downloaded item, near the top of the Settings screen
- Tap on the Install button, top right
- Enter the device’s screen lock code
- Tap Install and follow the guidance to enable the profile
- When the profile has been installed, tap the phone’s home button to close the Settings app
Note: Enrolment can only be performed when Safari is set as the phone’s default web browser.
If in step #5, the button for “Install Profile” is not active and has no effect, the issue is most likely that the Enrolment web page is being viewed by a different web browser, and not Safari. Please check that Safari is set as the phone’s default web browser, see: