MMGuardian is the new parental control app for parents who are on the go and need to protect their child’s phone remotely.
MMGuardian Parental Control provides parents with the comprehensive set of features they need to effectively regulate their pre-teen and teen’s smartphone use.
MMGuardian is the parental control app to make controlling children’s phones safe and easy. MMGuardian performs the following important functions that help keep kids safe:
1) Prevents teen texting and driving without draining the phone battery
2) Instantly locates or tracks the phone’s location with remote text commands.
3) Lets parents set designated time limits for phone use days or months in advance. Parents use the Scheduling features to lock or locate the phone in advnce.
4) Monitor’s text messages for inappropriate or threatening words or phrases based on the parent’s own specifications. Parents use the Monitor feature to choose words and phrases for MMGuardian to monitor.
5) Monitors and regulates the applications downloaded on the child’s phone. Parents use the App Control feature to whitelist or blacklist applications.
6) Contains password protection and tamper and uninstall prevention to prevent teens from disabling or removing the application
Parents download the application from Google Play on to their child’s phone. They then register with an email address and select an administrator phone (usually theirs or their spouse’s), which can send commands directly via text message to activate features. These commands are described in detail for the user in the application itself and can be sent to the parents’ phone directly so no actual memorization is required. Parents may also directly apply settings for certain features, including text and drive, application control, and time settings, on the MMGuardian application.
MMGuardian’s Google Play link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mmguardian&hl=en