How Can We Help?
Uninstall app from child’s Android phone
To remove the Android child phone (Parental Control) app:
Uninstall The App
- Open the MMGuardian app using the admin (parent) password, and click on the “Uninstall” trashcan icon in the top green bar.
- Tap on the Uninstall MMGuardian button
- Select OK and follow the on-screen steps to complete the uninstall
Remove the app/device information from the MMGuardian system:
- Log into the parent web portal, using your MMGuardian registered email and password: https://family.mmguardian.com
- Select the appropriate phone/app that was uninstalled, in the top green bar.
- Click on the “Setting” tab, lower left.
- Check the phone name or # in the Settings screen, to be sure you’ve selected the correct device/app
- Click on the red “Delete from Account” button.